What I Am Really Passionate About Learning in Real Estate in the Philippines

 The thing that I am really passionate about learning in real estate practice in the Philippines is about the titling work. I have learned many things about contracts and how to handle different situations like condominiums, house and lot, and agricultural lot. 

This is my first post so this would be short. I would like to use as many tools as possible in the Internet, as there are so many free options, like YouTube (for long form, and Tiktok (for short form videos). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Manila Local Government Unit Offices

Get your certified true copy of title anywhere

Philippine banks with mobile check deposit for 2021

Light Residences Boni Edsa Mandaluyong 1 bedroom with balcony condo for rent

Robinsons Place Residences Ermita Manila 1 bedroom condo and parking slot for rent